All licensed are subject the the Inlite Barcode Reader License Agreement and
See the License Selection page for full feature comparison.
This license is available to:
- Educational institutions
- Non-profit organizations
- Individual nonaffiliated users
- Businesses for in-house non-commercial use
A device is a physical computer, a VM instance, a cloud instance (e.g., AWS EC2), a container instance (e.g., Docker), or a serverless function instance(e.g., AWS Lambda).
This license is:
- Available to businesses for in-house non-commercial use
- Allow operation in secure environment without access to the internet
- Allow unlimited containers and microservices scaling.
Purchase and Pricing Policy
- See Purchase Instructions
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- All prices are shown in US$. The shopping cart will show prices in your local currency.
- A subscription period is 12 months, starting from the date and time the subscription is created and each expiration date and time after that.
- Subscription is automatically canceled unless renewal payment is not received within 14 days (a grace period) after the expiration of the last paid subscription period.
- The customer can cancel the subscription at any time from the User Portal or by contacting email@example.com.
- Upon subscription cancelation:
- Automatic renewal is terminated.
- No refunds are issued. Service can be used until the end of the last paid subscription period.